A society with empowered young people, men and women, able to sustain self-reliance. .
To promote entrepreneurial skills development among the young people, women and men, through training and advocacy using human based approach.
- To attain sustainable human livelihood for the disadvantaged communities in the greater Mukono region through social and economic empowerment.
- To develop and strengthen youth programs, leading to self-reliance, through training, micro enterprise schemes and exchange visits
- To advocate for increased access to and quality education both formal and non formal including child education and career guidance
- To promote adult functional literacy, vocational and apprenticeship schemes for youth and out of school, street children and youth with disabilities.
- To build the abilities of young people to participate effectively in development and decision making process through youth camps, workshops and conferences.
- To initiate and implement projects geared towards hunger and poverty alleviation, improved health care and environmental protection for sustainable development